Ukraine increases the frequency of flights to Turkey
Ukrainian delegation had a meeting with aviation authorities of the Republic of Turkey in Ankara and agreed about new conditions.
The parties agreed about frequency of flights on the following routes:
– Lviv – Istanbul (14 times / week)
– Kherson – Istanbul (10 times / week)
– Zaporozhye – Istanbul (14 times / week)
– Vinnytsia – Istanbul (9 times / week)
– Kharkiv – Istanbul (14 times / week)
– Kyiv – Ankara (without limitation).
The delegation also confirmed the agreement to carry out cargo transportation without limitation of frequency and points of departure / arrival
Flights from Odessa, Kherson, Zaporizhya, Vinnitsa, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Simferopol, Donetsk and Lviv to Ankara – 7 times / week in each direction
Flights from Dnipro, Sevastopol, Mykolayiv, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk to Istanbul – 7 times / week in each direction
Flights from Simferopol, Donetsk to Istanbul – without any limitation.
Following the meeting the parties signed a protocol that introduces new terms of air traffic between Ukraine and Turkey.