The statistics of the labor market data for the first month of 2017
Compared to January last year,
- 35 % increased the number of employers who are looking for employees;
- 48 % increased the number of vacancies;
- 32 % increased the number of people provided with work;
- 16 % decreased the number of unemployed;
- the number of applicants for one vacancy decreased from 16 to 9;
- 26 % decreased the number of notice of dismissal employees.
“Average salary has increased, and is 3900 UAH per the position, which is twice more compared to last year”, – said Andrey Reva.