What is Business Matchmaking Program (BMP)?
The Match-Making Program performs qualified seller, buyer and partner search for the companies and individuals who want to sell/buy their products/services and establish partnerships between Ukraine and Turkey. The program has emphasis on developing knowledge about market opportunities in both Ukraine and Turkey. In the partner search – TUSIB works hands on using business and public networks in Ukraine and Turkey.
The matchmaking program is not funding or financing projects, but supporting Turkish and Ukrainian companies identify suitable companies to partner with in Ukraine and Turkey.
TUSIB implements the Matchmaking Program with the financial support provided by her members.
The preferred forms of partnerships include:
- Joint Ventures
- License Production
- Long term project co-operation
- Market collaboration and development
So, what do you have to do?
- Go to the BMP
- Watch video guide about BMP
- Present your business idea, product or service
- Dedicate a Point of Contact (POC)
- Define your Matchmaking goals and expectations
- Fill in a company profile form
- Easy and qualified seller, buyer and partner search in all Turkish districts for Ukrainian companies and in all Ukrainian Districts for Turkish companies;
- Open for companies from all branches and sectors;
- Includes free seller, buyer and partner search provided by BMP
How does BMP work in brief?
Phase 1. First use the video guide for understanding how it works;
Phase 2. The company fills in a friendly user company profile;
Phase 3. The seller, buyer and partner search starts and you will receive a feedback with profiles of potentials. The participant is to select the preferred potential(s);
Phase 4. The participant visits the selected company/-ies or individuals.
Who can apply?
- Turkish and Ukrainian companies from all branches and sectors from all Turkish districts and all Ukrainian Districts can apply.
- Activities planned by an applicant in connection with the project should preferably be related to the applicant’s present business activities.
- Applicant should dispose a product/service which has a potential in the market.
- Applicant must be a registered juridical entity in Turkey or in Ukraine.
- It is free for all participants (members and non-members).
- Participant is responsible for covering his/her own expenses in connection with the market visits and BMP